Sunday 28 June 2015

Popinabox Customer Service

Popinabox Customer Service: the Jon Snow Saga



Hey guys, this is neither a review or a new box but I wanted to take a moment to make a positive comment about the customer service from Popinabox.

I decided to try out their order system now that I've had a couple of subscription boxes from them, so I ordered myself a 'Winged Castiel' Pop and a 'Jon Snow Castle Black Muddy Pop'. My Jon Snow came this morning:




Rather embarrassingly, I hadn't realised that the 'Muddy' aspect of the Pop was rather subtle and I assumed they had sent the wrong Pop. I messaged them and lots of emails were exchanged, including a lot of errors/technology hurdles. Basically, we figured out that I was being a noob and the Jon Snow was perfect and exactly as I had ordered. I was particularly red faced for kicking up a fuss on a Sunday of all days!

The experience has taught me three things though, 1) Popinabox have great customer service, 2) their order system is just as good as the subscription service, 3) they will not openly laugh in your face if you're a bit of an idiot.

Jon (very definitely Muddy) is now settled in with the other GOT Pops:



No comments:

Post a Comment