Thursday 21 May 2015

Popinabox

Popinabox: UK Monthly Subscription Box Service


Link: www.popinabox.co.uk

    Popinabox is a subscription box that entirely caters to people who love Funko Pop vinyls. I don’t have much of a collection yet, but I absolutely love these geeky figurines. The box is UK based and costs £8.49 (with a £3.50 delivery fee) if you go with the simplest ‘1 Pop’ package. You can opt to receive between 1 and 6 Pops, with the largest box costing £49.44. I’ve opted for 1 Pop for my first box, but I’m considering increasing it to 2 Pops for June 2015.

    There is such a wide range of Funko Pop vinyls now that it can be hard to decide what you do or don’t want. Popinabox has a fantastic website in that respect because they have a database of every single Pop, so that you can see everything that is or was available. You can then select all of the Pops that you own – meaning that Popinabox will never send you duplicate Pops – and you can ‘thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’ every Pop so that the subscription service knows whether or not you want to receive it. Popinabox will never send you Pops that you have thumbed down. I really like this system, because it means that you have assurance that you will be getting something that you really want and at the same time you still get that wonderful ‘mystery box’ feeling.

    Even if this doesn’t float your boat as a subscription box, it’s still a wonderful resource for anyone who appreciates Pops. They have an online shop, separate to the subscription box, so that you can purchase Pops whenever you like.

     I can’t wait for this box so that I can start adding to my collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment