Monday 1 June 2015

Noob Cube

NoobCube: New Geeky Subscription Box


Link: www.noobcube.co.uk

I signed up to Noob Cube today following my cancellation of Loot Crate (see Loot Crate May 2015 Review). They're pretty new to the sub box market, with their first box only going out in April 2015. It's worth having a look at the contents of the April and May boxes, because they seem like a really strong collection of items for a subscription service that is just starting out.

The box is £20 per month (including p&p), or they offer bulk packages with discounts so that you can pay for 3 months, 6 months, a year etc. They also deliver internationally, which you don't usually see with a company that is just starting out. There is no guarantee surrounding the kind of items each box will contain, but they do say that there will be 6-8 items included.


The box that I'll be getting is the June 2015, the theme of which is 'Creature Feature'. The theme sounds totally up my street, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they include. They have promised that a Jurassic World item will be included in this box, which has got me really excited because I am absolutely mad about dinosaurs. I love the original three Jurassic Park movies and I cannot wait to see Jurassic World. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much though, since we saw with NerdBlock and Loot Crate's May boxes that the most hyped up items can be disappointing.


Aside from that, Noob Cube have announced that the June box has so much stuff in it that they are having to send out two boxes this month. I'm intrigued by this because I don't think I've ever seen another subscription company do this. I would imagine that it must be costing them a fair amount more to send two boxes to each person, considering that they don't charge for postage. 


I believe that the box (or boxes!) will be delivered around mid-June, so I'll try to get a review up ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment