Sunday 28 June 2015

Infinity Crate June 2015 Review

Infinity Crate: June 2015 Review, 'Gather'


Link: www.infinitycrates.co.uk



This month's Infinity Crate reached me on Friday - apologies for not posting it until now. This was one of my favourite boxes last month, so I was really excited to get my June box.




'Over Encumbered' Skyrim T-shirt


I absolutely love the t-shirt again this month. I'm a massive fan of Skyrim (well, all of the Elder Scrolls really!) so this was a huge hit for me. I will wear this a lot. The lettering is gold and slightly glittery, and the picture shows a massive pile of loot. I like that it's quite subtle, so only people who have played Skyrim will really get what it's driving at. It looks like there was a variety of t-shirts you could end up with this month, including a Pokemon one, a Marvel one and a Disney one. I like all of those to some extent, but I'm thrilled that they sent me a Skyrim t-shirt. I also think that this was an amazing fit with the theme - and not one I had anticipated!




Ultron Funko Pop


I was quite amused to find this in my box after I was complaining the other day about the size of my Marvel Funko Pop collection. To be fair to Infinity Crates, Marvel is on my list of interests! I do have way more Marvel Pops than I need now though. I still really like this guy - he's a cute bobblehead and he's got some really nice detailing on him. It looks like people received 1 of 4 different Pops, and Ultron is actually the only character I know/like out of all of them, so it was the best outcome for this box ultimately. For me though, this fit the theme least out of all of the items. None of the Pops seem to be overly relevant to the 'gather' theme, so I was a little disappointed that they didn't have some different ones on offer.




Yoshi Keyring


This is adorable. Yoshi is my favourite character in the Mario franchise and always my first choice in Mario Kart! He's a little bigger than I would like for a keyring, but he's got a nice place on my shelf. I liked how this fit into the 'gather' theme as well.




Golden Nuggets Bubblegum


I haven't tried this bubblegum before, although I was always a big fan of the cereal growing up. The bag is a really nice way to present the sweets and it was a cute little addition that worked nicely with the theme.




Infinity Crates Badges


Everyone knows badges are my favourite...These guys are forgiven though, because they included a badge of the First Blade from Supernatural. I also like the Pokemon badge quite a lot. The minecraft and skull badges don't really interest me, but they can be added to my badge pile.




Collectibles for Dummies Poster


This poster has kind of a similar feel to last month's poster, but I like it. It's very quirky. It lists all the ways in which you can gather loot in video games.




Information Card


I love the information cards that Infinity Crates include. Some boxes don't include cards or they include cards with limited information, which really annoys me. Infinity Crates always tell you exactly what you should have had in your box, as well as showing you the alternative options - which always reassures me that they are doing a good job of matching the boxes to my interests.

So, although the Pop wasn't perfect, Infinity Crates remain to be one of my favourite subscription box companies. I think they do a great job to sticking to your interests when they put the boxes together and they always give you a very reasonable amount of stuff for what you're paying.

The theme for July 2015 is 'Time & Space'. I have no plans to cancel this box any time soon, so look out for more reviews :)

I just hope people stop sending me Marvel Pops!



No comments:

Post a Comment