Tuesday 21 July 2015

Popinabox July 2015 Review (Part 2)

Popinabox: July 2015 Review (Part 2)


Link: www.popinabox.co.uk



It turns out that Popinabox had some real issues with their system this month, meaning a lot of people ended up getting only part of their subscription. They now seem to have resolved the problem and it looks like they're on top of things again. I received the second part of my subscription today:




Harley Quinn with Mallet (Underground Toys Exclusive)


I love this Pop! I'm a huge fan of Harley Quinn and was looking forward to maybe getting one of the many Pop versions that are available. The Pop is in great condition and has the 'Exclusive' sticker, which I'm very happy about. I just need more DC Pops to add to the collection now :)




The first Pop I received this month (metallic, bloody Dean Winchester) was also an Underground Toys Exclusive, meaning I've been sent two relatively high value Pops this month. I don't know if I just got lucky, but I'm very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment