Saturday 11 July 2015

Popinabox Funko Pop SDCC Exclusives

Popinabox: Funko Pop SDCC Exclusives


Link: www.popinabox.co.uk

Popinabox are now allowing people to preorder San Diego Comic Con exclusive Funko Pops from this year's SDCC!

There are some amazing Pops on offer this year, covering a bunch of different great shows and films - Supernatural, Breaking Bad, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Who (just to name a few!)

I'm in love with Funko Pops of any variety, but the SDCC variants are always very special. I'm treating myself to the 'French Mistake Castiel' and the 'Eleventh Doctor SDCC Exclusive' this year. I can't wait 'til they start sending them out!

N.B. I know that this isn't strictly subscription box related, but hopefully it's of some use to the Funko Pop fans among you :)

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Star Wars

    ReplyDelete