Tuesday 7 July 2015

NerdBlock July 2015 Spoilers

Nerd Block: July 2015 Spoilers, 'Humanity's Last Hope'


Link: www.nerdblock.com



The theme for the July 2015 Nerd Block is 'Humanity's Last Hope'. I was considering not purchasing this box because the theme didn't really grab me at first, but the spoilers released so far have been very promising.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer


Both the Classic and the Horror Block will include a Buffy the Vampire Slayer item this month. The item is apparently the same in each, but with a variation of the item in the Horror Block (I believe). To me that would suggest either a comic or a figure of some kind, but that is purely speculation at this stage. I am really happy to see a Buffy item being included in the box - it was one of my absolute favourite shows growing up.

Ghostbusters


The Classic Block this month will contain an Exclusive Ghostbusters item. There's no suggestion of what the item might be, but I'm excited to find out. Ghostbusters is always a good choice for a box like this - there aren't many who don't really love that film.


Both 'spoiler' items sound perfect for me so I am now a lot more excited for this month than I was previously. I can't wait to see what else they include in this box. What do you guys think?


EDIT:


Mad Max

Nerd Block have announced that there will be a 'Mad Max' themed item in this month's box. I have never seen Mad Max, but hopefully this is exciting news for a lot of people!

1 comment: