Sunday 25 October 2015

Loot Crate October 2015 Review

Loot Crate: October 2015 Review, 'Time'


Link: www.lootcrate.com




After the amazing contents of last month's Loot Crate, I decided that I was going to give them another chance with October's box. 

The theme was time - presumably to celebrate the fact that 21st October 2015 was the date Marty McFly travelled to in Back to the Future 2.

For the second month in a row, I think they did a fantastic job:




Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure T-Shirt


I love this t-shirt! The faded blue is a really nice look and not a colour choice that I have seen in any other box. It's really nice quality and the design is fab - I'm really happy with this.




Dr Emmett Brown Funko Pop! Vinyl (Loot Crate Exclusive)


An exclusive Pop is always an exciting thing to find in a sub box and this one is bloody fantastic. I don't have a Doc Brown Pop so this is a great one for the collection. This is a great way to celebrate Back to the Future!




Back to the Future 2 Model Hover Board


Continuing the Back to the Future vibe was this amazing replica of the hover board that Marty McFly rides in the film.




This is a really cute display item for anyone who is a fan of the films and it's a great reference to an iconic scene.




Doctor Who Sonic Spork


How could a 'Time' box not feature The Doctor? I thought this was a really original and potentially useful item to include in homage to one of the greatest British television shows of all time. I absolutely love it and I love that it isn't just a display item!









Overall:


I think Loot Crate did a great job with this box! They have definitely upped their game over the past couple of months and I am suitably impressed. In fact, I'm so impressed that I'm going to order my 3rd box in a row! 

Look out for my review of November's box next month.


Remember to follow this blog if you want to see more posts like this. Comment below if you have any questions about Loot Crate or any of this month's items and let me know what you guys thought of October's box!


Click on the following links to see my past Loot Crate reviews:



No comments:

Post a Comment