Sunday 18 October 2015

Infinity Crate September 2015 Review

Infinity Crate: September 2015 Review, 'Fantasy'


Link: www.infinitycrates.co.uk





To be honest, I had high hopes for a box that was themed 'Fantasy' and I think the reality didn't quite meet up to my expectations. I was expecting lots of 'swords and dragons' type items, but I didn't feel that really come through in this box.




Straight Inta Mordor T-Shirt


This is actually quite a funny t-shirt, I'm just not sure how I feel about walking around as a 23 year old and wearing a meme. I love Tumblr and I love this meme, but it just seems a little OTT to wear it! Or maybe I'm just a bit old. I will probably wear it around the house, but I'd feel awkward wearing it out.




Harry Potter Funko Pop! Vinyl


Normally I would be very excited about this, but I already own this Pop in 2 variations! I guess I now have a complete collection, but I didn't really need all 3 varieties. That's the biggest downside to getting Pops in this kind of box - there's no way to tell them what you already have.




Star Wars Flask


To me, Star Wars is sci fi - not fantasy! I don't have much use for a flask as it is, but I really hate Star Wars so this is a total 'nope' item for me. 




Gengar Magnet


Love it, love everything about it.




Refreshers Sweets


I loved these so much that I actually went out and bought some more. Freakin delicious.




Superhero Badge


Thumbs up for badges.




Gamer Survival Guide Poster


I like this poster, it's really long and a bit nicer than some of the posters that Infinity Crates have included recently.





Overall:


I can't complain about anything in this box really (except for the Star Wars flask...), it just didn't excite me that much. That might be my fault though, since I did get very hyped for a good fantasy box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment