Wednesday 21 October 2015

Popinabox October 2015 Review

Popinabox: October 2015 Review


Link: www.popinabox.co.uk


I only ordered 1 Pop from Popinabox this month, mainly because my collection is becoming slightly out of hand and also partly because of the disaster I had with them last month.

This month Popinabox gave everyone an increased chance of getting a large Pop (6") - I think there was a 1 in 4 chance or something similar? Anyway, it would probably have been a good month to do a large order, but I honestly don't have the room right now.

My Pop arrived in a regular sized box, so I immediately knew that I wasn't one of the lucky ones:




Even so, I was a lot more impressed this month than I was last month. My Pop was in perfect condition and it was a great one for my collection :)




Lord Voldemort Funko Pop! Vinyl


He who must not be named! I'm loving the Harry Potter Funkos; I already have Dumbledore, Hagrid and 3 Harrys (see here for the arrival of the 3rd Harry). Voldemort is a great addition to the team.

A closer look:






Overall:


I was so much happier with Popinabox this month. I will probably stick to getting the one Pop from this point onward, but that is because I am becoming seriously limited on space. The service was flawless this month though - I can't fault it.

No comments:

Post a Comment