Sunday 18 October 2015

Arcade Block September 2015 Review

Arcade Block: September 2015 Review


Link: www.nerdblock.com




I wasn't a fan of the theme for the September Nerd Block, so I decided to try my first ever Arcade Block. I am pretty into my gaming, but I'm also picky about what I play so I can't claim to know all that much - I was expecting there to be references in the box that I wouldn't get. I was pleasantly surprised though - I ended up liking almost everything!




Legend of Zelda, Wind Waker T-Shirt


I really like this t-shirt! It's a very bright blue, which I'm a bit apprehensive of wearing, but the design on it is beautiful and it fits great.




Legend of Zelda Canvas Print


I love this so much! I really liked getting a real piece of art to display and I love the print itself. I just need somewhere to hang it!




Legend of Zelda Chicken Springz


This item really made me smile, it's such a cute chicken and such a great Zelda reference - it brings back N64 memories! I'm not sure I'd put it on my dashboard, but I'm sure I'll find a good place to put it.




Legend of Zelda Shield Keyring


This is a really nice keyring and surprisingly good quality/weighty. This went straight on my house keys :) It's small and subtle, which can be a real advantage if you want to be discreet about your geekiness.




Galak-Z Vinyl Record


This was such a unique item to get in a box like this, I was suitably impressed with their originality! Unfortunately I don't own a record player and don't have too much interest in acquiring one, so this is probably going to have to remain a decorative piece for me.




Stuffed Boo Toy


I believe people got either a Boo or a Goomba in their box and I'm really glad I got a Boo! I really, really like this plush - he's absolutely adorable and is a perfect little representation of the Mario games. This might be my favourite item in the box, but it's hard to say because everything was so good!







Overall:


I was really impressed with my first Arcade Block and I loved the Zelda theme. I don't know if I just got really lucky with the month that I chose to switch, but I'm tempted to carry on this box alongside the classic!



No comments:

Post a Comment