Sunday 23 August 2015

Popinabox August 2015 Review (Part 2)

Popinabox: August 2015 Review (Part 2)


Link: www.popinabox.co.uk




The final part of my August Popinabox subscription arrived on Friday! It sounds like they've made some pretty major programming changes to the website this month, which will hopefully resolve the issues that people have been having with receiving parts of their subscription so far apart.




Lemongrab Funko Pop! Vinyl


I was really happy to see this guy in my box this month! I was a little disappointed with the first part, because I received one that I had thumbed down too late (completely my fault). I am collecting the Adventure Time Pops though, so this really made up for it.

A closer look:




Overall:


I'm loving this subscription - I think it is one of my favourite. I really enjoy being able to say which Pops I do not want to receive and the fact that you can choose how much you want to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment