Thursday 27 August 2015

Infinity Crates August 2015 Review

Infinity Crates: August 2015 Review, 'Unity'


Link: www.infinitycrates.co.uk




This month's Infinity Crate looked a little worse for wear when I received it this morning! I was surprised because I don't usually have this sort of issue with Royal Mail and I thought I was going to have to put in a complaint. Thankfully nothing inside was damaged, but it is worrying when parcels are delivered with so little care.

The theme for this month is Unity and I honestly was unsure what that meant, so I wasn't overly excited. However, I ended up loving what was inside!




Fire Alarm Minion T-Shirt


This isn't the strongest of the t-shirts that I've had from these guys but I do think it's adorable! I think it's fantastic as a pyjama top. I've had a glance at the other t-shirts available this month and I think this was probably the best choice for me because the others really don't match my interests at all.




Eleventh Doctor Funko Pop! Vinyl


I was so thrilled to see this in my box! A glance at the info card had me a bit worried, because the only Pop pictured that matched my interests was Charlie from Supernatural who I already have. I was really relieved to see the Doctor there instead.

A closer look:




The Eleventh Doctor is one of my favourite Doctors so I'm very grateful to Infinity Crates for adding this to my collection.




Despicable Me Spring


This is such a fun filler item - a slinky with minions on it! It's a really different item and that's what I love about it; I would never have expected to receive one of these in a million years. 




Adventure Time Lanyard


I'm not sure how useful this filler item is to me, but I can forgive them because I love anything that is Adventure Time related.




Zipper Pull


Honesty time: I have no idea what this is from! Anybody able to tell me? It looks cool, I've never really thought of decorating my zippers before.




Poster


Last month's poster was a bit disappointing and I didn't hold on to it, but I really like the one they included this time. It's better quality than previous posters and a really good size - as well as a great design!




Info Card


Infinity Crates provide the best info cards in their boxes - they give you information about all of the items in your box and give you a glimpse of all the potential alternative items. 


Overall:


I still haven't seen a box from Infinity Crates that I haven't loved! They're consistently one of my favourite subscription companies and I think the fact that they shape the box around your interests is the biggest factor in that. I always end up with a new Pop for my collection, a t-shirt I'm going to wear a lot and some fun extras that are the icing on the cake.

Next month's theme for these guys is 'Fantasy' and I am so, so excited! I can't wait to see what they pick out for my September box.

2 comments:

  1. The zipper pull is assassins creed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I knew it would be something really obvious, haha

    ReplyDelete