Thursday 6 August 2015

Popinabox August 2015 Review (Part 1)

Popinabox August 2015 Review (Part 1)


Link: www.popinabox.co.uk

It looks like Popinabox are getting the subscriptions out pretty early this month! Like with last month, my delivery was short by 1 Pop. I'm sure that the second part will follow later in the month.

This month I ordered 3 mystery Pops and I received 2 of them this morning.







'Gremlins' Funko Pop! Vinyl


Unfortunately this was one that I had second thoughts about and 'thumbed down' - but I did it too late! It's not the end of the world though, I had him on my wishlist for a while because I thought he was cute. As long as I eventually get a 'Gizmo' to go with him then I'll be happy.

A closer look:




He is adorably evil looking. He's growing on me by the second :)




'Alien' Funko Pop! Vinyl


This guy is from The X Files and he is awesome! I would love to have the Mulder and Scully to go with him. I'm very excited for the return of this show in January (I think that's when it comes back? Correct me if I'm wrong!) so I'm delighted to have this Pop in my collection.

A closer look:




(I apologise for the poor picture quality this month - I'm not sure what I was doing!)


Overall:


A pretty decent month from Popinabox. The Gremlins thing is unfortunate but entirely my own fault - they do warn you to do any 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' before the start of the month to avoid these situations! I love the Alien and I can't wait to get my third Pop.

Check back for the 2nd part soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment