Thursday 21 May 2015

MyGeekBox

MyGeekBox: UK Monthly Subscription Box Service


Link: http://www.mygeekbox.co.uk/

    MyGeekBox is probably the most popular UK geeky subscription box that I have come across – so I couldn’t resist getting myself signed up as soon as possible. Unfortunately, they had sold out of May boxes when I went to subscribe and I ended up having to go for the June box instead. This is the only company so far with whom I have decided to go for a multiple month subscription. I signed up for 3 months, at a cost of £47.97 (including p&p). A one month plan is £17.99 and there is also the option to go for a t-shirt only box for £7.99 per month. Each month has a theme, with May 2015 being ‘Respawn’, and every box contains a t-shirt. Other items aren’t guaranteed, but past boxes have shown a good range of stuff. The June box (which I will be reviewing here) is said to be themed ‘Abilities’ and will contain a limited edition mystery Funko Pop, which I am very excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment