Thursday 21 May 2015

Obligatory Introductory Post

    Welcome to The Box Review! Essentially, I will be using this space to write up reviews on subscription boxes with a nerdy or geeky theme that are available in the UK. Obviously I am limited in how many boxes I can buy in any given month, but I’ll be changing up the boxes on a fairly regular basis, depending on which ones I like best and which ones disappoint. 

    I’m always open to suggestions as to which boxes I should order in next and of course would love to hear about any newcomers in the market. These types of boxes are becoming so popular now that there truly is a huge range of companies to choose from. I hope that by giving each box a fair review, you guys will be able to figure out which one is best for you and, hopefully, discover some of the smaller subscription companies that aren’t that popular yet.

    Anyway, give me a shout in the comments section if there’s anything you want to ask or anything that you particularly want to see included in future posts. Bookmark us and visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment