Sunday 22 November 2015

Infinity Crates October 2015 Review

Infinity Crates: October 2015 Review, 'Plague'


Link: www.infinitycrates.co.uk




The Infinity Crate for October had a vaguely spooky feel to it, with the theme for this month being 'Plague'.




Upon opening the box, it immediately looked like there was a generous number of items in comparison to previous months.




Time Lord War Council T-Shirt


I'm a massive Doctor Who fan, so this design was right up my street. This is actually one of my favourite sub box t-shirts in recent months. The shirt is a light grey and features both the weeping angels and the silence - two of the scariest Doctor Who villains ever!




Pumpkin King Funko Pop! Vinyl


As always, Infinity Crates included a Pop in the box and this was the perfect Pop to receive near Halloween! I'm a big fan of the Nightmare Before Christmas, so this was a big win for me.

A closer look:




He's particularly detailed for a Pop - Funkos are sometimes a little over-simplified, so I was very impressed in that respect.




Zombie Apocalypse Notebook


I was really pleased with this as an additional extra. The design on the front is cute and it's the perfect size to be really useful and portable.




The inside cover has some really lovely details too, which you wouldn't necessarily expect from a simple extra item.




Walking Dead Keyring


I still haven't watched the Walking Dead (I know, I'm terrible), but this was still a great item. It's a great quality, rubber keyring and it appears to be official merchandise as well.





Vinyl Stickers - Resident Evil and Gears of War


These are a fun extra and I particularly like the Resident Evil umbrella sticker.




Horror Poster


Infinity Crates have done some great posters but this one wasn't really for me. It looks a bit too much like an advert for the company, rather than something quirky and fun to hang on the wall.




As per usual, Infinity Crates included a fab info card to let you know a bit about the items in the box and what was on offer to subscribers with different interests.



Overall:


This was another great month for Infinity Crates and they did a great job of keeping to the theme. There was a real spooky feeling to this box and some great items.


Remember to follow this blog if you want to see more posts like this. Comment below if you have any questions about Infinity Crates or any of this month's items and let me know what you guys thought of October's box!


See all of my previous Infinity Crates reviews by clicking on the following link:



No comments:

Post a Comment